A new build is up with the following changes:
- Deleting a save game defaults you back to the forest chapter on the world overview menu
- The setting menu resets to the first menu, Audio Settings, whenever the user leaves it
- Double audio cue glitch should be eliminated.
- Experimental rendering and timing changes which should address issues with platforms, keys, and any sort of timing in general that was affecting gameplay (2-12, 7-5, 7-19x, etc)
- Possible fix to eliminate the need for Rivatuner.
A note on the rendering and timing changes.
These were implemented to help fix several problems with timing and will hopefully address framerate inconsistency issues. If you've noticed that the beta version has an unstable framerate I invite you to try again with this update and see if the game runs better for you. Also, if you experienced timing issues in the past (key blocks being fast or slow, platforms being weird, etc) please revisit those issues with this update.
I feel we're getting close here and again, thank you so much for helping test this. You're all badass mother fuckers.
P.S. If you want to join the beta and don't know how, click here and read this post.